Thursday 29 December 2011

Entry 06: Pleated Table Runner

~ Inspiration Photo ~
I love these simple and rustic table runners, but you know me I'm not going to shell out the $63.00 they are asking. So, here goes........

Step One: Measure and cut to fit your table. I allowed for 4 inches overhang on each side.

Step Two: Hem both sides of the runner.

Step Three: Pin and measure pleats, I measured 2 inches in between pleats.

I'd say it should only take 30 minutes, mine.... well it took several hours due to my little 10 month old running around. He so intrigued by the sewing peddle and the power cord. :)


1 comment:

  1. I think your runner is gorgeous! I love burlap and have been meaning to make a runner for my table but I'm glad that I didn't 'cause now I'm in love with the ruffle (would never have thought of adding one on my own). Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete