Monday 28 March 2016

19: Lighting Experiment

Well, I did it...with my husbands help, of course - We installed new lighting figures through-out the main floor. I used You Tube as my resource, no electrician required. We live in a new house, so the instructions were straight forward - I didn't have to deal with obscure wiring, ect...that you may come across in an older home.

I started with a blank slate and a very basic light figure.




Here is the end result, after the foyer is dressed and the new light future is installed.









2 comments:

  1. A very informative site. The way you have share this information is really very appreciative. Hope to see more on this topic here.
    Queen Quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop for uniquely designed Suzani bags at affordable price. We sell bags that are made of genuine hand-embroidered suzani.
    Check more: Buy Suzani Bags

    ReplyDelete